Round Bale Net - Large
Fits 1100-2200 Lb or 5x5 to 7x7 ft bales.
Available in Reg twine or opt for our new HD twine where the netting is 50% thicker than our Reg net. The HD net is Designed to deter aggressive eaters or net chewers, but is NOT guaranteed to stop net chewing, as only metal can do that! Protect with a feeder if Shod horses have access at anytime as they will paw & get hung up or Injured.
To install set bale where you'd like to use it on a flat end, throw net up on bale and bring down the sides, center the closed end on the center of bale.
- Then lift net on side to cut twines from bottom to top. If a grassy bale that may explode-leave the top band of twine on till later to help hold it together.
- Pull net back down the side and tuck in around the bale
- Tip bale on it's side and give a push to expose the draw cord
- Pull draw cord almost snug, layering it back + forth across your hand so you can tie in a couple knots and stick inside the net before doing it up.
- Pull completely closed and tie off on the DRing on end of the seam.
Our new ROPE POUCH can be added to your order and be used to put the excess rope in before tying closed. Attach Pouch to seam on inside of net, place rope inside and snap closed. By keeping the rope out of sight it usually prevents the horses from pulling it out when the hay goes down & causing an accidental hang up.
If horses like to untie knots use a carabiner clip on the D Ring on seam and also clip the tail end of slip knot in the carabiner. Prevents them from un-tying the knot ;))